My current printing and illustration obsession led me to find this amazing shop and some beautiful illustrations from Vol25. Here are my top 3 reason for heading over to this great Etsy shop:
- I love the gorgeous muted colours, and these would look fab in any space, bright or neutral
- Jessica’s style is fun, and almost child like but in a sophisticated way with the use of colour, texture and text
- The home together illustration reminds me of my fave city – Montreal, and art for me is all about evoking memories and emotions
If you haven’t visited Jessica’s shop, or blog then I urge you to do so!
Our bad luck continues so I’m constantly on the look out for things to make me smile, and today I have found it in the form of some great yet simple cards by Slice of Pie Designs on Etsy. Here are my top 3 reasons to pop on over and take a look:
- What a great idea to create cards to send on the morning of your wedding, with a few simple words (although some of them still apply a year after getting married)
- Typographical cards are so different to what I do and the contrast appeals to me, I use pictures and others use words
- I choose which cards I send carefully, but this one is for my husband for our everyday married life ‘please don’t be late‘
So if you haven’t done so please pop on over, and have a great Tuesday.